The Council promotes environmentally responsible economic and natural resource development in Boundary County, Idaho. The Council’s mission is to promote public infrastructure improvements in the community that will lend themselves to the future growth and development of the community and its people.
- A stable, diversified economy that offers residents a variety of livable wage careers
- A healthy rural retail and tourism center in Bonners Ferry
- An environment that sustains our sense of community and supports our economy
- An educational system that provides excellent lifelong learning opportunities
- A community that respects our different cultures while building teams that tap our potential