The Boundary Economic Development Council is a public development council that seeks to assist businesses in every aspect of development, including expansion, new developments and relocation efforts into the county. All of our services are complimentary and confidential.
- Hosting confidential company visits to assist in identifying ways to expand your operations.
- Facilitation of meetings with key local and State officials.
- Providing tailored demographic information.
- Providing labor force statistics that demonstrate availability of employees in specific work segments.
- Assistance with identifying and evaluating sites.
- Assistance in applying for Workforce Training Funds to help offset costs of training new employees.
- Identification of tax incentives offered by the State that can lower your cost of doing business.
- Provide resource information about organizations around the region that assist in business development.